Dolead is a pioneer in the Lead Advertising Industry, committed to revolutionizing the way our clients perceive and engage with the advertising landscape. As we strategically expand our US presence, we are on the lookout for a seasoned Head of Sales.
You will not only be the linchpin of our sales endeavors but also the face of Dolead at high-stake discussions with our largest clients. If you are a strategic thinker, an influencer, and possess a unique blend of analytical acumen and sales finesse, we want you on board!
Location: Boston, MA
Lead the Sales Prospection Effort (New Business)
- Define and ensure booking and closing targets in accordance with the Dolead strategy.
- Conduct high-level negotiations and decision-making sessions with top prospects.
- Discern between profitable and non-viable deals, making strategic decisions rooted in past successes.
Ensure Portfolio Growth (Existing Business)
- Focus on achieving Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, and Cross-Sell targets by collaborating with the CSM team on meticulous account, portfolio, and category planning.
- Assist and guide the CSM team in designing and delivering excellent business reviews that set industry benchmarks and facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Advocate for clients, understanding their business, challenges, and strategic goals; ensure accessibility to C-Level executives.
- Drive growth by establishing long-term strategies, schedules, and plans with clients.
Sales Team Management:
- Management of the sales team - 5 Account Executives & Customer Success Managers
- Spearhead the sales strategy, ensuring alignment with Dolead's vision and growth targets.
- Help efficiently plan, organize, and prioritize meetings and agendas, providing holistic insights even without specific category expertise
- Infuse dynamism, enthusiasm, and positivity in interactions, inspiring both the team and clients.
- 8 years of successful experience and a proven track record of managing and leading sales discussions with top-tier clients (quota carrying), including 3+ years of experience in sales team management.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships, identify sales opportunities and navigate tough conversations to close deals.
- Expertise in sales tools (Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Lusha), analytics (looker, Tableau..), and strategic forecasting.
What We Offer:
- A vibrant, challenging, and rewarding work environment!
- Competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth
- Trips to our Paris office from time to time ;)
- Quarterly Dolead Days in cool areas (Denver, Tampa..)
Dolead wants to guarantee equality and an opportunity to all candidates. Therefore, all applications received are considered regardless of racial and ethnic origin, opinions or beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disability.